Note: You should follow this step if you don't want to make use of our method of sending to DND Numbers.
Due to regulatory requirements, there is sometimes a need for documents to be signed by customers to ensure that registrations are done on behalf of customers that have the right to use the Sender ID. This serves to ensure that traffic is coming from legitimate sources and minimizes any potential misuse.
1. This article outlines the documentation requirements for a pre-registration in Nigeria.
2. The instructions below apply to registrations for Sender IDs by companies based in Nigeria. If you are not based in Nigeria, these instructions will not apply to you.
In Nigeria, we support local routing only for networks Airtel, 9mobile, MTN, and Globacom. In order to process your banking or corporate sender id registration, we require the following documents:
1. Please ensure you filled in the correct details while registering and creating a business on our platform.
2. CBN/NCC/Any payment license
3. Form of identification (International passport or National Id)
4. CAC Documents
5. A signed letter of Sender ID appointment and Authorisation request on company letterhead. This should describe the services the Sender ID will be used for. This letter is a request to telcos to allow the delivery of messages on their network. Find the templates attached here and here.
6. Create Sender ID on the dashboard.
Note: Details under 2, 3, 4, and 5 should be sent to email@example.com and we will continue the process from there.